Trying to understand our complex atmosphere and beyond. Primary research focus is lightning.
- Electrification of Clouds
- The Initiation and Growth of Lightning
- Positive and Negative Leaders Behave Differently
- Cloud Flashes
- Ground Flashes
- Upward Lightning from Tall Objects
- Upper Atmosphere Events
- The 5 Ways Lightning Can Injure or Kill You
- Revising What We Were Taught In School About Lightning…And What We Teach Going Forward
- Lightning for Storm Chasers and Photographers
- “Lightning Rod” Van
UPLIGHTS – Operations Images » The Lightning Rod in operation.
This image was posted on 04/26/2017, 7:35 am. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Follow Blog via Email
- RT @MesoMax919: Here is the full video for all those interested! youtube.com/watch?v=OjJCsM… 5 hours ago
- RT @Weatheric: The #lightning displays this past weekend in Gulfport/Biloxi were striking! Finally had a chance to go through more of my pi… 5 hours ago
- @alimcfadzen @StormHour Thank you. Got lucking with the fog. 12 hours ago
- RT @marcuscotephoto: Lightning strikes beneath tonight's total #lunareclipse #lunareclipse2022 #eclipse2022 Satellite Beach, FL #flwx https… 1 day ago
- Had a brief window when the fog thinned out just enough to see the #lunareclipse at the #MontaukLighthouse #nywx… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago